THE OFFICIAL MANUAL FOR THE DRUMS ALIVE DRUMBATA DVD WITH CARRIE EKINS & TEAM
This DOWNLOADABLE manual provides you with the information you need to safely and effectively lead a DRUMS ALIVE DRUMBATA class and provides choreography notes for all the routines in the DRUMS ALIVE DRUMBATA DVD.
The DRUMS ALIVE DRUMBATA DVD is a power packed workout that combines HIIT training combined with the passion and energy of Drums Alive®. It is a cutting edge fitness program that was designed to seamlessly blend the worlds of TABATA training with the power and passion of the Drums Alive® programs. DRUMS ALIVE DRUMBATA is the perfect combination to get fit, burn fat and tone the entire body while striving to improve balance, coordination and neuromuscular health.
The Focus points of this DVD are training for cardiovascular and strength endurance, balance and coordination and rhythm-exercises from the Drums Alive® concepts which provide special training for the brain especially connecting the right and left brain hemisphere.
The DRUMS ALIVE DRUMBATA DVD LINE UP
- Power Warm Up with Carrie Ekins
- Intervals for One Stability Ball with Romeyo Weiß
- Intervals for Two Stability Balls with Natasha Speck
- Intervals for Three Stability Balls with Frauke Winkler + Sharon Jackson
- Cool Down for One Stability Ball with Carrie Ekins and Team
PLEASE NOTE: This is a DOWNLOADABLE PDF. The manual will be available for download when we confirm your payment. You can download your manual two ways:
- Click on the link provided in the mail we will send to you as soon as we confirm your payment; or
- If you have an account on the Drums Alive website, log into your account, click on “My Account” then click on the “Downloads” button. You will see the downloads available to you. Click on the DOWNLOAD button to download your DRUMBATA Manual & Choreography notes.